Amazons mission is to be Earths most customer-centric company, and our award-winning Customer Service (CS) team is an essential part of that mission. Amazon CS is one of the largest customer service organizations in the world. Our tens of thousands of Customer Service Associates around the globe provide world-class support to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and in over 20 languages (and growing).
Amazon Japans Customer Service team is looking for a Content Specialist to create and edit customer-facing contents. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and translating messages which Customer Service Associates (CSA) will use when responding to customers, upload translations to internal translation tools, working with the operations team on improving existing messages, and performing content checks to confirm translation accuracy and punctuality.
The successful candidate will be working with multiple stakeholders such as Quality Analysts, Operation Team Managers, and Product Managers.
- Collaborate with partner teams across the company to create, edit, and translate customer facing messages (English>Japanese, Japanese>English)
- Create or edit contents using various editing tools (training will be provided on the internal tools being used)
- Improve content using data analysis
- Bachelors degree in literature, linguistics, foreign language, Business, Library Science, Information Architecture, Multimedia, Technical or Media Communications, or a related discipline
- 2+ years of editorial experience
- 2+ years of project management, schedule coordination
- Japanese native speaker
- Business level English speaking/writing skills
- Excellent writing and editorial skills
- Excellent communication skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience working in a global, cross-functional, multi-lingual teams
- Experience with web publishing tools
- Experience performing English Japanese translation work
- Experience working in or with Customer Service operations
- Data analysis skill