TokyoOperations - Content ops Experienced
- Build and shape local operation strategy for TikTok in Japan including but not limited to content strategies and creator strategies
- Lead local ops teams to build effective content strategy constantly improving the in-app content experience and be responsible for relevant key metrics
- Lead local ops teams to build creator acquisition and engagement strategy
- Work closely with key cross-functional stakeholders in TikTok's Product, Marketing, PR and etc to drive DAU growth in Japan
- Localize and implement global operation strategy as part of cross-regional efforts
- Lead and manage resource planning of local ops teams to fulfill responsibilities and meet demands to drive TikTok growth in Japan
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of digital content business-related experience or above, working experience in PGC or UGC (video) platforms would be a huge plus
- A track record of excellent leadership and management abilities, and experience in scaling teams.
- Ability to speak and write in both Japanese and English fluently and idiomatically
- Demonstrated experience of being proactive, making constructive suggestions, and providing innovative ways to scale initiatives
- Effective XFN communication and organizational coordination skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to speak and write in Mandarin Chinese fluently and idiomatically