AEON offers the best opportunity for you to work and live in Japan!
- Gain teaching & international business skills
- Professional & personal growth in Japan
- Competitive salary
- Flight allowance
- Furnished apartment
- Fully paid vacations
…and so much more!
Start your English teaching adventure with AEON by applying now! We hire year-round for positions starting every month at each one of our five head offices across Japan.
All interviews are currently being conducted online. In-person interviews have been temporarily suspended to prioritize the health and safety of our candidates. Please visit our website to view the guidelines for applying to one of our Recruiting Offices.
Teaching English at one of AEON's 250+ branch schools in Japan is an exciting and serious job requiring dedication, cultural flexibility, organization, respect, creativity, enthusiasm, and professionalism. Teaching at AEON is both challenging and extremely rewarding as a career opportunity and a personal experience.
- 1-year, renewable contract
- Full-time: 40 hours per week (25 teaching hours)
We are looking for positive, outgoing individuals who have the desire to help our students improve their English conversation skills. No previous teaching experience or Japanese language experience is necessary.
- Monthly starting salary of 275,000 Japanese yen
- One-time 70,000 yen Flight Allowance provided for eligible teachers who meet criteria set by AEON (does not apply to teachers hired in Japan)
- Japanese Work Visa sponsorship
- One week or more of paid training in Japan
- 5 personal days per year
- Japanese national holidays off and 3 weeks vacation
- Single occupancy apartment furnished to Japanese standards w/55,000 Japanese yen subsidized monthly rent
- Health and Pension Insurance coverage through the Japanese Social Insurance System
- Bonus provided upon completion of the final contract
- Knowledge of branch school location prior to signing contract
- A Bachelor's degree in any major from an accredited institution (those graduating within the next 6 months may apply now)
- Native-level command of the English language
|Deadline||October 24, 2021|
|Experience Level||Entry Level|
|Apply||Apply by Website|
|Job Posted At||Oct 24, 2020|